Saturday, July 18, 2009

Creation of Fasle Profile in my name

Dear Fellow Members
The mail you at the bottom of this mail is not a junk mail. It is a cheap and a crude joke played on me and I wish to request all of you to help me in understanding as to who could have done this.
Briefly, someone has created and activated a profile on bharatmatrimony.com in my name and has given my name, my phone No. and my profession on this website as free listing. The details mentioned in the profile are:
Name : Sandeep Khurana
Age : 24 years
Complexion : Fair
Looks : Average
Weight : 77 kgs
Annual Income : 6,00,000
Caste : SC
Sub - caste : Punjabi
Phone : 9810261308
Why I wish to share this with you and perhaps bother you is because the e-mail id in Profile created in my name is not my business e-mail id, but my e-mail id which is dedicated to Krishna matters and it is obvious that the person who has created this profile in my name is surely aware of this e-mail id and perhaps is one of remaining 94 members.
Who could that be? Well, that is why this mail. Shall appreciate your help in identifying that person.
The clues to my mind are:
1. The person has all the time at his disposal, such that he does not mind spending time in creating a profile in the name of others.
2. He has access to broadband, such that it does not cost him extra to have access to the internet
3. He is perhaps obsessed with matrimony and similar affairs.
4. He is familiar with my name, my complexion, my looks, my height, and my profession
5. He surely knows my e-mail id
6. He thinks that my annual income is 6,00,000
7. He knows my caste but has deliberately mentioned by caste as SC
As to why he has done this, my perception is simple. He is a person of a deranged mind and this is his only occupation. Could be that he wishes to retaliate for my having flooded his e-mail box.
Well, no harm done so far. bharatmatrimony people called up and wanted to verify. I have explained the matter and they have promised to co-operate in the investigations.
For the person who has created the profile, I have a suggestion, please find an occupation.
For once, I regret bothering members with my mail. Still I know it will make some of you smile. And for others it is a food for thought.
Regards
Sandeep Khurana
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 8:35 PM
Subject: Your profile on TamilMatrimony.com has been activated.

Your profile is now live
on TamilMatrimony.com
Your Matrimony ID is: M1649375
Your Password is: kuranas
Dear Sandeep Khurana (M1649375)

We have made a slight modification to your profile and taken it live on TamilMatrimony.com.
Since you have not entered a valid description we have modified your description part with the details given by you while registering. If you wish you can again modify the same accordingly. While adding details to the description field, remember to enter all valid, clear and absolute information. *Our research shows that descriptions which include information about education, profession, family, ambition, likes, hobbies, preferences, attitude, lifestyle, etc usually receive more responses. Your description is:i love india & all citizen of india & hate to pakistan
Now that your profile is live, here’s what you can do next:
1. Add more features to your profile to get better response
2. Search and shortlist profiles to contact
3. Decide NOW how you want to contact members

To contact members directly through phone, e-mail or chat you must be a paid member. Click here to become a paid member

If you do not want to become a paid member right away, you can still contact members through Express Interest templated messages created by us.

If you require any assistance at any point of time, please feel free to call us. We are available round the clock.
Wishing you luck in your partner search,
Team - BharatMatrimony
For queries related to your partner search or for payment queries,
call: 044 - 39144100.
Chat live with our 24x7 customer care team.
Get answers instantly.
For personalised service, walk-in to our nearest office.
Address: No.84, Asma Towers, 2nd Floor, TTK Road, Alwarpet, Chennai-18.